Claus is an open standard, Free Software and Open Source evangelist.
Initiator and maintainer of the project for creating an open standard format for exchanging project management data with contributors from the project management tool projects GanttProject, KPlato, Project-ON-demand, TaskJuggler and OpenOffice.org OOPM.
Maintainer of the unofficial Danish OpenDocument site with information in Danish about the OpenDocument format.
Co-lead of the OpenOffice.org Project Management Tool Subproject which is in its initial phase analyzing what the coming users want to see in a project management tool which will be close connected to the OpenOffice.org office suite.
Coordinator of the free and open Danish financial accounting system Saldi. The system is in a functional beta stage.
Saldi is programmed in PHP and uses a PostgreSQL database as its backend. If the system is going to be a success then it might be integrated with OpenOffice.org.
- 1998-2001 Selfimployed with the webdesign and Linux consulting company Plomus
- 1998-1999 Boardmember and treasurer of Skåne Sjælland Linux User Group (SSLUG)
- 1999-2001 Chairman of Commercial Linux Association of Denmark (KLID)
- 2000-2003 Boardmember of the Danish Unix User Group (DKUUG)
- 2000+ Active member in the OpenOffice.org Community
- 2001+ System administrator at the Technical University of Denmark
- 2005+ Member of OpenDocument Fellowship
- 2005+ Initiator of the Open Project Management Exchange Format (OPMEF) project