Claus is an open standard, Free Software and Open Source evangelist.
Co-lead of the OpenOffice.org Project Management Tool Subproject which is in its initial phase analyzing what the coming users want to see in a project management tool which will be close connected to the OpenOffice.org office suite.
Coordinator of the free and open Danish financial accounting system Saldi. The system is in a functional beta stage.
Saldi is programmed in PHP and uses a PostgreSQL database as its backend. If the system is going to be a success then it might be integrated with OpenOffice.org.
- 1998-2001 Self-employed with the webdesign and Linux consulting company Plomus
- 1998-1999 Boardmember and treasurer of Skåne Sjælland Linux User Group (SSLUG)
- 1999-2001 Chairman of Commercial Linux Association of Denmark (KLID)
- 2000-2003 Boardmember of the Danish Unix User Group (DKUUG)
- 2000+ Active member in the OpenOffice.org Community
- 2000 Mail #8 on the first OpenOffice.org mailing list (discuss)
- 2000 Originator of OOo as short for OpenOffice.org
- 2002-2003 Leader of the Danish OpenOffice.org subproject
- 2002-2003 Active in the Marketing subproject and the Scandinavian marketing contact
- 2003+ Danish translator at the Danish OpenOffice.org subproject
- 2004+ Co-leader and content developer at the OOPM subproject
- Working at the Technical University of Denmark
- 2001-2007 System administrator at DTU Electro
- 2007+ Programmer at DTU Library
- 2005+ Member of OpenDocument Fellowship
- 2005+ Initiator of the Open Project Management Exchange Format (OPMEF) project