Templates used in this book:
- Template:Documentation/BASICGuideTOC/v2 - TRANSLATE: Scripted translation, no action by translation team required.
- Template:Documentation/MasterTOC - TRANSLATE: Onetime translation
- Template:Documentation/Note - No translation required
- Template:Documentation/Tip - No translation required
- Template:Documentation/Caution - No translation required
- Template:Download Collection - TRANSLATE: One time translation
- Template:InterWiki Languages AdminGuide - No translation required
- Template:OOo - No translation required
- Template:PDL1 - TRANSLATE: One time translation.
Items marked "One time translation" only need to be translated once per language.
Items marked "Scripted translation, no action by translation team" can be automatically translated.
Where i can download off-line version of "Programming Guide for OpenOffice's BASIC"? --Nashev 19:08, 1 June 2008 (CEST)
Co-ask: I need the off-line version
Hope anybody can help to create an Off-Line version, better in PDF format.
- You can create your own PDF or ODT using the "Create a book" links in the Wiki menu on left and add each page to your personal Collection. There is also a master collection linked at the bottom of the first page of this book. Click the link, and then click the Download as PDF or ODT link in the left navigation box --ccornell 09:54, 12 December 2008 (CET)