Templates used in this book:
- Template:Documentation/BASICGuideTOC/v2 - TRANSLATE: Scripted translation, no action by translation team required.
- Template:Documentation/MasterTOC - TRANSLATE: Onetime translation
- Template:Documentation/Note - No translation required
- Template:Documentation/Tip - No translation required
- Template:Documentation/Caution - No translation required
- Template:Download Collection - TRANSLATE: One time translation
- Template:InterWiki Languages AdminGuide - No translation required
- Template:OOo - No translation required
- Template:PDL1 - TRANSLATE: One time translation.
Items marked "One time translation" only need to be translated once per language.
Items marked "Scripted translation, no action by translation team" can be automatically translated.
Where i can download off-line version of "Programming Guide for OpenOffice's BASIC"? --Nashev 19:08, 1 June 2008 (CEST)
Co-ask: I need the off-line version
Hope anybody can help to create an Off-Line version, better in PDF format.
- You can create your own PDF or ODT using the "Create a book" links in the Wiki menu on left and add each page to your personal Collection. We are working on providing master Collections (used to generate a book) as soon as possible. --ccornell 09:54, 12 December 2008 (CET)