TCM Integration to QUASTe Documentation
This documentation is a DRAFT which purpose is to
help alpha and beta testers understanding
the current implementation of the TCM@QUASTE project.
Current release: Alpha.
To understand the integration of TCM to the TCS Tool @ QUASTe please get first familiar with the TCS Tool by reading this tutorial.
Create and Edit a localized Test Case Specification
Case: We decide to localize and adapt an existing TCS (English (USA)) into German.
Choose the TCS to be localised
- On QUASTe, choose "View test case specifications".
- Query for the TCS you want to localize (Fig. 1).
- Click on it's Name (1) to get the preview (Fig. 2) of the whole TCS
or edit the TCS directly (2).
- Notice in the TCS Properties (Fig. 3) that the default language is English (USA) (3)
- Click on the [Test Cases] tab page to get an overview of the existing TCs (Fig. 4).
- On Fig. 5 we have a look at the content of a test case in English.
- Now, back to the [Properties] tab page...
Clone the original TCS
- At the bottom of the [Properties] tab page click on the [Create locali[z]ed TCS] (Fig. 6).
File:7 TCM Alpha PopertCreateLocalTC.jpg
Fig 7: The language list'
- The language list (Fig 7) shows the languages in which the current TCS has not be localized yet.
- Choose your language and click [Create localized TCS]
- The TCS is cloned and shows now the current localization language (6)