SUN Report Builder
Download the SUN Report Builder Extension. The latest release is 1.0.6.
* 1.1.0: formula editor and support of the ODF formula syntax * 1.1.0: meta data support like author and title * 1.1.0: support of charts * 1.1.0: report wizard * 1.0.6: report design loses its modification state when report is executed (93014) * 1.0.6: chart in generated report displays wrong values (93735) * 1.0.6: time values in generated reports are always displayed as if they were forenoon (93443) * 1.0.6: Running a report is not possible (error) (95414) * 1.0.5: Report Builder cannot be installed (93559) * 1.0.4: The creation of reports with grouping is working again.
1.1 is expected to be released May 7th, 2009.
News about the report designer can be found on GullFOSS.
- download the OOo 2.3 install set for your platform (at the moment only windows and linux is available)
- [optional] adjust the UserInstallation path in the program/bootstraprc or program/bootstrap.ini file
- start the office and open the extension manager (TOOLS/EXTENSION MANAGER)
- add the report designer extension
- open any database
- use 'Create Report in DesignView ..' from the Report panel
=> the SUN Report Designer should appear
Taskhandling inside this CWS
Attention: the CWS is already integrated and some info get redundant
Before writing a new Issue, please check if it not already exists: RPT Double Check
New Issue should contain:
- summary should start with 'RPT: '
- "Version" should be the version you're testing f.e. "RPT 1.1.0"
Marc Neumann Christoph Lukasiak (Clu) 1 June 2007
Please do not change the logical content of this site without acknowledge of the author, the Database Docu Coordinator or the OOo QA Project Lead/Co-Leads.