Renaissance:Status Meetings:2009-04-06

From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
Revision as of 22:53, 17 March 2010 by Ivanm (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search


Quick Navigation


<< Back to Renaissance Status Minutes Page
Meeting Details

  • 2009-04-06, 4:00 PM CET
  • IRC details:

In Attendance

  • Andreas Bartel (IRC: Andreas_)
  • Martin Damboldt (IRC: mdamboldt)
  • Christoph Lukasiak (IRC: clu_sun)
  • Elizabeth Matthis (IRC: lizm)
  • Frank Loehmann (IRC: frankl)
  • Matthias Bauer (IRC: mba)


  • Review of old action items
  • Round Table

Action Items

Date Description Owner Status
2009-01-19/4 Compatitive Analysis Frank Open

Comments on Action Items

Round Table


== IRC Log ==
(16:03:26) mdamboldt: frankl: Hi!
(16:03:26) mba [n=mba@nat/sun/x-51ad211ac031d59d] hat den Raum betreten.
(16:03:33) frankl: Hi
(16:04:49) mdamboldt: Ok, no old action items to disscuss today I think...
(16:05:25) Andreas: Yes, I moved all finished items to the research agenda page
(16:06:25) Andreas: since we are working to start the prototyping phase, I also removed old and unfinished items
(16:07:10) mdamboldt: Ok
(16:07:16) mdamboldt: Liz had given some informations about her visit of the OpenExpo in Berne, Switzerland on the mailing list.
(16:08:36) mdamboldt: Other item to mention?
(16:08:57) Andreas: next week, no meeting due to public holidays
(16:09:14) Andreas: however, we will work on tuesday
(16:09:25) mdamboldt: Andreas: Yes, I saw the note in the prepared agenda about a face to face meeting?!?
(16:09:31) frankl: I am on vacation next week.
(16:09:33) Andreas: right
(16:09:34) mdamboldt: Andreas: What does that mean?
(16:10:33) Andreas: we will meet to finalize the next phase's plan
(16:10:48) Andreas: more of an organizational meeting
(16:11:18) Andreas: we need to finish a few things that enble a better community engagement whtin next phase
(16:11:37) Andreas: some ptototyping guilenes and wiki templates etc.
(16:13:46) Andreas: there are also a few things to discuss outside the Renaissance Project
(16:14:14) Andreas: it is possible that Christoph Noack, as project co-lead will join as
(16:14:16) Andreas: us
(16:15:48) mdamboldt: Ok.
(16:15:52) mdamboldt: Any further items?
(16:16:20) Andreas: nothing from my side
(16:16:34) mdamboldt: clu_sun: Anything from you for today?
(16:16:46) clu_sun: no
(16:16:47) mdamboldt: frankl: Anything from you for today?
(16:16:56) frankl: I have blogged about abou the perfromance finding of the OOo User Survey 2009 on Gullfoss/UX Blog:
(16:17:59) frankl: Nothing else from my side.
(16:18:04) mdamboldt: mba: Anything you want to raise here today?
(16:18:13) mba: no
(16:18:26) mdamboldt: Ok, sounds thats all for today. Talk to you later.
(16:18:28) mdamboldt: Bye!
(16:18:44) clu_sun hat den Raum verlassen (quit: "Leaving").
(16:19:05) Andreas: bye
(16:19:09) frankl: Bye!
== IRC Log ==
Personal tools