Difference between revisions of "ReleaseStatus Minutes 2009-12-21 IRC log"

From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with 'Conversation with #oooreleases at 21. Dezember 2009 14:51:03 MET on mla@irc.freenode.net (irc)<br> (14:51:03) #oooreleases: Das Thema für #oooreleases ist: Release-Stauts-Meetin…')
m (Categorizing)
Line 92: Line 92:
(15:43:56) UweL hat den Raum verlassen (quit: "ChatZilla 0.9.83 [Firefox 3.0.5/2008120122]").<br>
(15:43:56) UweL hat den Raum verlassen (quit: "ChatZilla 0.9.83 [Firefox 3.0.5/2008120122]").<br>
(15:44:56) of_sun hat den Raum verlassen (quit: niven.freenode.net irc.freenode.net).
(15:44:56) of_sun hat den Raum verlassen (quit: niven.freenode.net irc.freenode.net).
[[Category:Release Meeting]]

Latest revision as of 19:06, 16 March 2010

Conversation with #oooreleases at 21. Dezember 2009 14:51:03 MET on mla@irc.freenode.net (irc)
(14:51:03) #oooreleases: Das Thema für #oooreleases ist: Release-Stauts-Meeting, every monday at 15:00 Hamburg Time (13:00 UTC in summer)
(14:53:55) jpmcc [n=chatzill@cpc1-sgyl18-0-0-cust846.sgyl.cable.virginmedia.com] hat den Raum betreten.
(14:54:16) MechtiIde: mla hello, do you have some minutes afteer the meeting for one question?
(14:54:45) mla: mechtilde: yes, sure
(14:55:05) MechtiIde: mla thanks
(14:55:46) rbircher1: It's release Status meeting next minutes?
(14:56:08) MechtiIde: rbircher1, read the topic ;-)
(15:00:36) UweL [n=chatzill@nat/sun/x-smdwjocqdpzvttso] hat den Raum betreten.
(15:00:46) UweL: Hi all,
(15:01:06) rbircher1: Hi UweL
(15:01:27) UweL: No Martin today, but me :-)
(15:02:55) kai_a [n=Kai_Ahre@nat/sun/x-sxorvfatiyawqejd] hat den Raum betreten.
(15:03:02) UweL: I would like to discuss 3.2, any other topics you like to discuss?
(15:04:26) UweL: We have 3 new stoppers, that means we have to make another RC
(15:04:26) rtimm: Let's start with 3.2
(15:04:47) MechtiIde: no feedback about RC1 untill now
(15:05:00) MechtiIde: UweL, +1
(15:05:21) UweL: Is that good news?
(15:05:35) MechtiIde: UweL, I don't know
(15:05:49) _rene_: MechtiIde: ? /me saw some new stoppers on the list
(15:06:04) MechtiIde: _rene_, you mean the Base problem?
(15:06:15) _rene_: btw, as the webpages don't advertise rc1 yet I believe that it's not surprising that there is not much feedback yet :-P
(15:06:52) MechtiIde: _rene_, the German Team know the links to the mirrors
(15:07:18) MechtiIde: and I know that some of our QA Team began the tests
(15:07:39) _rene_: MechtiIde: yes.
(15:07:43) _rene_: and Stefans http://de.openoffice.org/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=107741
(15:07:49) IZBot: issue 107741: Spreadsheet DEFECT VERIFIED FIXED P3 No Groups after performing Subtotals
(15:08:09) MechtiIde: _rene_, this one is nominated
(15:08:16) MechtiIde: and listed in the wiki
(15:08:23) UweL: is already fixed and verified, I think
(15:08:32) _rene_: ah, indeed
(15:08:36) MechtiIde: and the Base problem isn't IMO a stopper
(15:08:43) UweL: +1
(15:08:48) _rene_: didn't look in the actual issue yet, just from the ml. nvm then :-)
(15:09:30) mla: what about issue 107648?
(15:09:36) rbircher1: Comms the RC 2 after new year?
(15:09:36) IZBot: Presentation DEFECT RESOLVED FIXED P3 Apple Remote in Impress not working with recent 10.6 versions http://qa.openoffice.org/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=107648
(15:09:36) jpmcc: We can debate the Base problem on the ml ...
(15:10:12) MechtiIde: rbircher1, yes
(15:10:16) mla: if it's easy and riskless we should take it now
(15:10:18) rbircher1: mla I can take over this issue
(15:10:24) _rene_: mla: flo proposed it for 3.2.1
(15:10:27) _rene_: iirc
(15:10:48) _rene_: " Given that there will
(15:10:49) _rene_: be a 3.2.1, I propose to have it included in this possible bugfix release,
(15:10:50) _rene_: "
(15:11:12) _rene_: not for 3.2. :). OTOH, if it's easy to fix and has no risk (especially for !Mac), OK...
(15:12:42) MechtiIde: only if it is very easy to fix then 3.2 otherwise 3.2.1
(15:12:50) MechtiIde: *very*
(15:13:01) _rene_: yeah, I meant that :)
(15:13:18) mla: yes, that's what i meant
(15:14:04) MechtiIde: this should be my agreement
(15:14:07) rbircher1: But then I vote for a Release not for the 3.2
(15:14:32) UweL hat den Raum verlassen (quit: Read error: 104 (Connection reset by peer)).
(15:14:33) UweL_ [n=chatzill@nat/sun/x-bymwbydbiloswsqx] hat den Raum betreten.
(15:14:34) UweL_ heißt jetzt UweL
(15:14:58) _rene_: rbircher1: come on. just because some external device doesn't work?
(15:15:26) _rene_: you still can do it the normal way. like on windows and linux without external control :-)
(15:16:10) _rene_: blocking the release because the apple_remote stuff doesn't work is eh... not very senseful
(15:16:31) MechtiIde: _rene_, FACK
(15:16:54) rbircher1: Ah, ok, missunderstand
(15:16:57) of_sun: +1 for 3.2.1
(15:17:09) rbircher1: Impress works
(15:18:25) UweL: Do we have other issues we need to discuss today?
(15:19:02) mla: convinced, +1 for 3.2.1
(15:20:14) rbircher1: Has anyone take a closer look on 3.2. on Win 7?
(15:20:57) MechtiIde: rbircher1, The German team has one tester for win 7
(15:21:39) mla: _rene_: I'll take care of the announcement on the ooo website
(15:23:25) _rene_: ok
(15:23:32) UweL: I will be here next week, maybe we have more feedback next week.
(15:23:52) MechtiIde: ok I can be here, too
(15:24:13) ***_rene_ might, he's on CCC so net is no real problem ;)
(15:24:43) UweL: So, are there any other topics we need to discuss?
(15:24:59) rtimm: I don't think so
(15:25:30) rbircher1: Not from me
(15:26:16) rbircher1: About automation I will talk with xHDE directly
(15:28:05) rtimm: RE responsibility - DEV300 m68 will be finished soon. No further builds planned for this year.
(15:29:29) mla: rtimm: so we will know the RE duties next year?
(15:31:43) rtimm: mla: yes.
(15:31:45) xHDE hat den Raum verlassen (quit: "Leaving.").
(15:32:04) UweL: I think this is the time for "bye" :-) am I right?
(15:32:42) rbircher1: Bye at all
(15:32:52) MechtiIde: UweL, yes and best wishes
(15:33:10) kai_a: UweL: Yes you are. Have a nice christmas time all...
(15:33:37) mla: merry x-mas and a happy new year :-)
(15:34:16) of_sun: Nice holidays to all.
(15:35:14) UweL: Nice christmas to all of you, happy new year next meeting :-)
(15:36:27) enoki: merry christmas
(15:37:04) rtimm: Bye bye, and best wishes to all of you. See you in January (I'll be on vacation next week)
(15:40:27) jpmcc hat den Raum verlassen (quit: "ChatZilla 0.9.86 [Firefox 3.5.6/20091215231400]").
(15:43:56) UweL hat den Raum verlassen (quit: "ChatZilla 0.9.83 [Firefox 3.0.5/2008120122]").
(15:44:56) of_sun hat den Raum verlassen (quit: niven.freenode.net irc.freenode.net).

Personal tools