ReleaseStatus Minutes 2009-11-02 IRC log

From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
Revision as of 19:05, 16 March 2010 by Ivanm (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

(14:57:06) Das Thema für #oooreleases ist: Release-Stauts-Meeting, every monday at 15:00 Hamburg Time (13:00 UTC in summer)
(14:57:15) ja_: Moin
(14:57:57) MechtiIde: moin moin
(14:58:05) mla: hi
(14:58:33) stefan_b_lunch heißt jetzt stefan_b
(14:59:02) stefan_b: Moin moin!
(15:03:38) mdamboldt_away [n=mdambold@nat/sun/x-0bdeb5c7f9148839] hat den Raum betreten.
(15:03:50) mdamboldt_away heißt jetzt mdamboldt
(15:04:05) mdamboldt: Sorry for being late, Colloquy was cheating with me :(
(15:04:07) mdamboldt: Hi
(15:04:30) mdamboldt: Status 3.2:
(15:04:43) mdamboldt: We just finished build of OOO320m3
(15:05:46) mdamboldt: We left L10N delivery deadline behind us. The good news is, we received many of the required L10N
(15:06:05) mdamboldt: The bad news is that parts are missing for Japanese, Spanish and Simplified Chinese.
(15:07:24) mdamboldt: Rafaella is working on this issue.
(15:08:35) mdamboldt: Some 3.2 stoppers have been raised on the agenda.
(15:08:37) mdamboldt: Issue 106261
(15:08:48) mdamboldt: And Issue 104421
(15:08:48) IZBot: Presentation DEFECT RESOLVED FIXED P2 No sound in Impress - Mac OS X 10.6.x
(15:08:58) IZBot: Installation DEFECT VERIFIED FIXED P2 install reports quickstart running and stops
(15:09:51) mdamboldt: Ups, 104421 is an old one we already discussed.
(15:10:03) mdamboldt: Regarding 106261 I would give it a "go".
(15:10:12) of_sun: 104421 ist gefixt
(15:10:19) mdamboldt: Any other stoppers to discuss today?
(15:10:41) UweL [n=chatzill@nat/sun/x-e5fc4a7a3256ca9e] hat den Raum betreten.
(15:11:19) MechtiIde: mdamboldt, not today I need some time to make a reproducable example
(15:11:40) mdamboldt: Ok
(15:12:09) mdamboldt: I've already nominated a couple of 3.2 stopper CWS this morning for the next round, the OOO320m4.
(15:12:44) MechtiIde: when can we expect it?
(15:13:31) VolkerMe [] hat den Raum betreten.
(15:13:38) ja_: 106261 has been fixed by pl
(15:14:40) mdamboldt: Not sure, may we can start it Tuesday / Wednesday, like we did last week.
(15:16:47) mdamboldt: The OOO320m4 will be done by Oliver Bolte according to Joost. The DEV300m64 by Vladimir.
(15:16:53) mdamboldt: Any other items for the 3.2?
(15:17:02) mdamboldt: Or anything else at all?
(15:17:39) mdamboldt: This week OOoCon is running. Some people will be there -> so people might be only sporadic online.
(15:17:51) dtardon [n=dtardon@nat/redhat/x-7473b3341b65ba1a] hat den Raum betreten.
(15:18:00) ja_: I'll be there
(15:18:18) UweL: me too
(15:18:37) stefan_b: Me no
(15:18:43) mdamboldt: Me no :)
(15:18:54) mdamboldt: ok, sounds thats all for today.....
(15:18:56) mdamboldt: bye
(15:19:04) UweL: bye

Personal tools