ReleaseStatus Minutes 2009-07-20 IRC log

From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
Revision as of 18:59, 16 March 2010 by Ivanm (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

(14:56:46) Das Thema für #oooreleases ist: Release-Stauts-Meeting, every monday at 15:00 Hamburg Time (13:00 UTC in summer)
(14:57:02) _ja_: Moin
(14:58:12) enoki_ [] hat den Raum betreten.
(14:59:18) paveljanik hat den Raum verlassen (quit: Read error: 113 (No route to host)).
(15:00:31) mdamboldt: Hi
(15:01:15) UweL [n=chatzill@nat/sun/x-c4794bb760d8666f] hat den Raum betreten.
(15:01:55) stefan_b: Hi!
(15:02:05) kai_a [n=Kai_Ahre@nat/sun/x-b548a68d0dfd9554] hat den Raum betreten.
(15:02:45) mdamboldt: 3.1.1 release
(15:03:53) MechtiIde: hello
(15:03:54) mdamboldt: Looks we are in overall good shape for the release already, only a few CWSs are open and few to zero new stoppers were raised the last days.
(15:04:23) mdamboldt: Indeed I like to raise another new stopper candidate. It's issue 102486
(15:04:28) IZBot: ui DEFECT NEW P3 [AR] Several Arabic strings are truncated
(15:05:12) mdamboldt: It's hard to measure 102486 for none native arabic speakers. Rafaella had received reports from L10N testing that clearly say it's a stopper.
(15:05:38) _rene_: it sounds like a stopper even with no clue about arabic :)
(15:05:44) _rene_: -> +1
(15:06:08) mdamboldt: yes
(15:06:09) foral_home [] hat den Raum betreten.
(15:07:50) mdamboldt: Inbetween todays and last meeting a whole CWS with a couple of critical issues was finished and thus integrated. It's CWS aw074. I just want to raise it here again to make them show up in the minutes. The CWSs contains a couple of stopper quality issues.
(15:08:24) MechtiIde: is there a CWS build already available
(15:09:13) mdamboldt: Mechtilde: You mean an OOO310m16?
(15:09:31) MechtiIde: I mean CWs aw 074
(15:10:23) mdamboldt: Mechtilde: Don't know which platforms have been created in that CWS, I can take a look....
(15:10:44) MechtiIde: we can discuss it after this meeting
(15:11:59) mdamboldt: Ok, that was 3.1.1 from my end.
(15:12:11) mdamboldt: I've nothing on my list regarding 3.2
(15:12:40) mdamboldt: But we have a proposal on our agenda this week:
(15:12:40) mdamboldt: iscuss and decide about proposal on handling fixed/verfied issues : see proposal
(15:14:06) MechtiIde: for me +1
(15:14:23) _ja_: +1
(15:16:09) thorstenziehm: on the list I got also a +1 and one wish for a more dramatic handling
(15:16:22) thorstenziehm: so I think this proposal is accepted, I'm right?
(15:16:56) thorstenziehm: If so, I will start this week with closing the issues and will announce the results in the QA list
(15:17:36) thorstenziehm: also I will work on changing the issue-handling documentation - where possible
(15:17:39) MechtiIde: thorstenziehm, as we discussed I tried to closed several issues in one step but i didn't find the "button"
(15:18:26) MechtiIde: you can't also change the "status whiteboard" for sevaral issues at one step
(15:19:03) thorstenziehm: Mechtilde : I wrote a Wiki about such feature in IssueTracker and announced it in the QA mailing list
(15:19:07) thorstenziehm: see
(15:19:17) MechtiIde: yes I saw it
(15:19:27) MechtiIde: and I tried to reproduce it
(15:19:42) stefan_b: thorstenziehm, the aspect "wait a certain time" that Andre mentioned (to see the "really" looked-at-then-closed issues) looks meaningful.
(15:19:47) MechtiIde: i found some possible states I can change
(15:19:50) thorstenziehm: but perhaps you need additional rights (perhaps Joost know more about this, please discuss with him after the meeting)
(15:20:03) MechtiIde: thorstenziehm, ok
(15:20:11) stefan_b: thorstenziehm, but I believe you start by closing the 2.x verified issues first...
(15:22:52) mdamboldt: Ok, sounds approval is accepted here.
(15:22:59) mdamboldt: What about RE duties this week?
(15:23:37) _ja_: DEV300_m54 by Jens-Heiner Rechtien and OOO310_m17 by Kurt Zenker
(15:23:40) mdamboldt: Should have read: approval -> proposal
(15:23:58) _ja_: m54 and m16 are currently built
(15:24:11) mdamboldt: Anything else for todays meeting?
(15:25:05) _ja_: correction: m53 and m16 are currently built
(15:25:49) MechtiIde: _ja_, the maschines are working?
(15:26:40) _ja_: yes they are
(15:28:25) _ja_: mdamboldt: nothing else from my side
(15:31:16) stefan_b: neiter from me.
(15:32:30) mdamboldt: bye
(15:32:38) UweL: bye
(15:32:42) UweL hat den Raum verlassen (quit: "ChatZilla 0.9.83 [Firefox 3.0.5/2008120122]").

Personal tools