On every Monday 3pm German time there is a meeting (#oooreleases on irc.freenode.net) to review the status for the next releases.
- 1 2007-02-12
- 2 Agenda for 2007-02-12
- 3 Agenda for 2007-03-05
- 4 2007-02-05
- 5 2007-01-29
- 6 2007-01-22
- 7 2007-01-15
- 8 2007-01-08
- 9 ReleaseStatus_Minutes_2006_12
- 10 ReleaseStatus_Minutes_2006_11
- 11 ReleaseStatus_Minutes_2006_10
Participants: Joost Andrae, Mathias Bauer, Martin Damboldt, Pavel Janik, Bettina Haberer, Uwe Luebbers, Heiner Rechtien, Ruediger Timm 3pm - 3.45pm.
RE this week: SRC680 rt, OOF680 kz
- Lengthy discussion about creation of an additional product called BROffice with the 2.2 release happened. At the end it was was agreed to integrate required changes into 2.2 release to support Brazilian community.
- cws fmtfield: 74443
- cws fwk65: 74334 and 74370
Agenda for 2007-02-12
- review of issues with OOo 2.2 (OOoRelease22) target
Agenda for 2007-03-05
- review of major new features for upcoming OOo 2.3 OOoRelease23 target, AI: invite project leads for this
Participants: Joost Andrae, Mathias Bauer, Martin Damboldt, Pavel Janik, Bettina Haberer, Martin Hollmichel, Uwe Luebbers, Heiner Rechtien, Ruediger Timm, Guests: Volker Merschmann 3pm - 3.45pm.
RE this week: SRC680 vg, OOF680 obo
Martin D. and Pavel will stand in for Martin H. the next two weeks.
- few open issues for 2.2 target
- reduced amount of issues for 2.2.1 target
Participants: Joost Andrae, Mathias Bauer, Pavel Janik, Bettina Haberer, Martin Hollmichel, Uwe Luebbers, Heiner Rechtien, Ruediger Timm, Guests: Jakob Lechner, Volker Merschmann 3pm - 4.45pm.
RE this week: SRC680 rt, OOF680 kz, hr
- cws smarttags2 - lengthy discussion about this cws. smarttags1 included a not default enabled, feature (implemented as components) and was nominated in time for UI/Feature freeze. smarttags2 includes a fix/minor enhance for this feature in the writer core. The possibilty for doing an extra build for the customers of Jakobs company were discussed. We all agreed that it causes irritation in the OOo user community if there are different builds around for the same release. A risk assessment was done by Mathias B. and Frank Meies and the risk was considered as low. Pavel J. ask for the draft of the Specification to be published and for the source code of the example component. Jakob L. and Frank M. will take action on this asap. The participants all agreed that the cws does not meet our criteria for integration at this time but also agreed to make an exceptional vote on this in favor to avoid concurrent builds.
- cws maxosxmapfile - this cws includes changes for the export of symbols for the libraries on MacOSX. This has been considered as stopper for MacOSX for this release and it has also been verified that there is no breakage on the other platforms. Heiner R. will also do another binary diff for the Linux libraries to ensure identity.
- cws sdkinspektor2 - this cws for an example compoent in the ODK includes not only a bugfix but also some refactoring. We approved this also to integrated as is, but also would like to remind all, not do so. Please minmize risk and do only the fixed you need to do in a new bugfix cws.
- 19 open issues for 2.2 target
- i73602 still seems to be a problem, need more detailed status until next week
Participants: Joost Andrae, Mathias Bauer, Pavel Janik, Bettina Haberer, Martin Hollmichel, Uwe Luebbers, Heiner Rechtien, Ruediger Timm, partly Noel Power,
RE this week: SRC680 obo, OOF680 kz
- 59 open issues for 2.2 target
- still 15 open new cws for 2.2, there are only 4 days left before code freeze.
- cws npower5: probably reschedule for 2.3
- review of OOoRelease221-timeline, this is a regression bugfix release only, issues for this target milestone will be reviewed by this team.
- review of OOoRelease23-timeline, Feature Freeze will be on July 5th.
Participants: Joost Andrae, Mathias Bauer, Pavel Janik, Bettina Haberer, Martin Hollmichel, Heiner Rechtien, Ruediger Timm, Thorsten Ziehm
RE this week: SRC680 vg, OOF680 rt
- more than 150 open issue for 2.2 target
- more than 50 open cws for 2.2, there are only 10 days left before code freeze. We need to reduce to much less than 25 cws beginning next week otherwise we will run into problem with the last integration for code freeze.
- retarget of these cws will be done: ab33, calcwarning, mingwport03, asyncdialog2, unxlngs06, buildjars.
new strings in os91
Writer Format->Bullets & Numbering has many unaccessible components There are missing strings (24) for making this functionality not usable in a11y context. There are not visible in normal context, but are considered as stopper for a11y for the release. We accepted this as an exception for late integration. A Heads up will be send out to dev@l10n.
Participants: Joost Andrae, Mathias Bauer, Pavel Janik, Martin Hollmichel, Uwe Luebbers, Heiner Rechtien, Ruediger Timm
RE this week: SRC680 vg, OOF680 rt
- more than 200 open issue for 2.2 target
review of cws with target 2.2
- freeafms: this cws changes afm files, the consequences are not fully known yet, we need some more time for evaluation, UweL to use convwatch for justification -> retarget to 2.3.
- lfs: still open -> target 2.3
- openbsd01: ongoing porting work -> target 2.3
- splashperform: due date Feb 20th -> target 2.3
- adc7: MH: ask Nikolai about requirement for 2.2
- languageguessing: unfortunatly missed the Feature freeze deadline -> target 2.3
- cppuhelpshrink: will revisit next week to see if all open issues have been resolved
- kaib01: -> seem not to be releavant for 2.2 -> target 2.3