The QA community of OpenOffice.org (OOo) is an important and increasing group. The project lead is Nakata Maho and the co-leads are Caio Tiago Oliveira and Joost Andrae. A team of more than 20 QA full-time engineers are from Sun. Managers of the teams are Thorsten Ziehm and Joerg Jahnke.
If you are interesting in doing QA for OpenOffice.org, please feel free to join the community. You can find all relevant information about joining the team at How-To-Start page.
Helpful links :
- the homepage of the QA project on OOo : http://qa.openoffice.org
- the mailing list of the QA project : http://qa.openoffice.org/servlets/SummarizeList?listName=dev
- query for existing bugs in IssueTracker : http://qa.openoffice.org/issues/query.cgi
- writing a new issue in IssueTracker : http://qa.openoffice.org/issue_handling/pre_submission.html
- the QA category on OOo wiki : Quality Assurance