The QA community of OpenOffice.org (OOo) is an important and increasing group. The project lead is Nakata Maho and the co-leads are Caio Tiago Oliveira and Joost Andrae.
A team of more than 20 QA full-time engineers are from Oracle. Managers of the teams are Thorsten Ziehm and Joerg Jahnke.
If you are interested in doing QA for OpenOffice.org, please feel free to join the community. You can find all relevant information about joining the team at How-To-Start page.
Helpful links :
- Homepage of the QA project on OOo : http://qa.openoffice.org
- Mailing list of the QA project : http://qa.openoffice.org/servlets/SummarizeList?listName=dev
- Query for existing bugs in IssueTracker : https://issues.apache.org/ooo/
- Writing a new issue in IssueTracker : https://issues.apache.org/ooo/enter_bug.cgi
- QA category on OOo wiki : Quality Assurance
Apache OpenOffice 3.4 Test
If you have interesting in Apache OpenOffice 3.4 release and plan contribute your QA effort to it, please go to below links for test cases update and testing resul update.
- AOO 3.4 latest build: http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/install/
- AOO 3.4 test plan: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Release-QA-Plan
- AOO 3.4 test cases: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/TestCases/
- AOO 3.4 test results: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/TestResults