The presenter screen for Impress is a feature (currently in development) that aids a presenter during a slide show. It provides information on a second screen, that typically is not visible to the audience. This includes
- a view to the currently displayed slide (for when the presenter faces the audience and can not see the primary screen)
- a preview of the next slide or next effect
- the notes of the current slide
- the current time and/or the elapsed time
- navigation buttons for going to the previous/next slide
The draft specification can be found here.