OpenOffice CMake Integration
This page ignores the Wiki Contribution Guidelines. New pages should not do that. Please read the Guidelines and fix the page. At least:
Please note that it is possible that pages that are not following the guidelines will be deleted to avoid confusion.
Feel free to remove this warning from the page when you have fixed it. (However, when the page is fixed this warning will be removed soon anyway).
For more information just ask the people of the project:
CMake is a cross-platform build system for build automation with support of popular programming languages including C++ and Java. Also, it could be used as a convenient configurator for existing build system.
- Automatically finds the next OOo SDK version on Unix platforms:
- Official stable build of OOo SDK
- Official development build of OOo SDK
- Installation of OOo SDK, provided by Linux distribution (in most cases)
- Automatically skips all OpenOffice.org installations without SDK, found in the system
- Allows developer to override automatic choice of OOo SDK with custom path
After successful run module sets the next CMake variables:
- OpenOffice_FOUND - System has OpenOffice.org with SDK (logical)
- OpenOffice_VERSION - Version of OpenOffice.org with SDK
- OOO_PREFIX - Prefix of OpenOffice.org installation
- OOO_BASIS_DIR - "basis" directory of OpenOffice.org
- OOO_PROGRAM_DIR - "program" directory of OpenOffice.org
- OOO_URE_DIR - "ure" directory of OpenOffice.org
- OOO_SDK_DIR - "sdk" directory of OpenOffice.org
- OOO_INCLUDE_DIR - include directory of OpenOffice.org
- UNOPKG_EXECUTABLE - Absolute path of unopkg tool
CMake module "FindOpenOffice" can be downloaded here:
Finding OpenOffice.org SDK
To use it, download this file, uncompress it, copy into your project directory (it's traditional to use subdirectory cmake/modules/ for this purpose), and add line
into your CMakeLists.txt. It's needed to set variable CMAKE_MODULE_PATH in the beginning of project, see example below. If OpenOffice.org SDK is mandatory for building of your project, use
to stop configuration process if OpenOffice.org SDK was not found.