Internship 2010: Add new spreadsheet functions and parameters according to ODFF
From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
The OASIS OpenDocument Format (ODF) specification part 2, OpenFormula aka ODFF, standardizes on recalulcated formula expression as used by Calc and introduces new functions and parameters that need to be implemented.
- Align and enhance the already existing overview and comparison of differences between implemented spreadsheet functions and the current ODFF draft.
- Determine the most important functions to be implemented.
- Implement functions in
- function wizard resources
- Code documentation.
- Function and parameter descriptions in the Formula Wizard.
- Provide input for the online help / documentation team.
- The project is accepted for the OpenOffice.org summer internship program 2010
- Evaluation and comparison is ongoing.