Welcome to the NL.OpenOffice.org wiki pages. This project is part of the Native-Language Confederation and uses this wiki to coordinate parts of its work that need to be updated regularly and/or by more than one person.
We communicate mainly by mail. For this we use the mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org [mainly Dutch]. To view the mailing list archive or for subscription see: http://nl.openoffice.org/about-mailinglist.html Sometimes we use the #nl.openoffice.org channel on irc.freenode.net.
There are a number of things we are currently working on inside the Dutch localization project:
Localization testing on new releases of OOo
- For TCM-tool see: http://www.sunvirtuallab.com:8001/tcm2/opensource/tcm_login.cgi?tcm_config=newooo
- For more information see: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Test_Case_Management
- Roadmap OOoRelease22
- Next irc-meeting scheduled on December 27th 2006 - 21.00 CET.
Translation for OOo 2.2
- Collaboration with the Sun/Globalization team see: http://l10n.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=dev&msgNo=7230
- Translation information Translation_for_2.2
- The translation tool OLT can be found at: https://open-language-tools.dev.java.net.
- A quick guide on how to use the tool can be found at: