Difference between revisions of "Marketing"
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
Latest revision as of 03:34, 12 November 2007
|OOo Marketing Project
Please view the guidelines
Strategic Marketing Plan Pages:
Welcome to the OpenOffice.org Marketing Project Homepage!
The Marketing Project Wiki is designed to be used to develop resources that will eventually make their way onto the OpenOffice.org Marketing Project website. A Wiki is a type of website that anybody can edit. This makes it great for collaborative projects, but not necessarily for finished products. The wiki is not designed as a final resting place for finished Marketing project components!
If you are interested primarily in using the tools, not developing them, please visit the OpenOffice.org Marketing Project website. There, you will find links to many documents, including logos, brochures, and the 2010 Strategic Marketing Plan.
To navigate to different pages in the Marketing Project Wiki, click on the links in the sidebar on the top right of most Marketing Project pages.
By clicking on a category, you will view all the pages that have been added to that category.
Pages are the Project's main pages, or help organize the wiki.
Notes about using the Wiki
- Each page has both an Article tab and a Discussion tab (although the "Discussion" tab may not have any content). The Article tab is for the content in development. The Discussion tab is for commentary on the content.
- Red links or tabs indicate pages that do not exist.
- You must be registered and logged in to edit the Wiki (we recommend using the same username as on the OpenOffice.org website). This prevents spamming, the cleaning of which takes away from our time spent contributing!
Contributing to the Marketing Project Wiki
|See the general project-independent guidelines at Wiki Contribution Guidelines first!|
- Announce the changes to the email@example.com mailing list (if you need to subscribe first, send a blank e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with "subscribe" as the subject) or to the people who are working on the page (by clicking on their user name, then on the "e-mail this user" link on the left column of their user page).
Wiki editing tools and resources
- The Online HTML2Wiki Converter is a tool for transforming HTML tags into wiki coding. Useful if you have materials currently in HTML format and you want to insert them in the wiki.
- Wikipedia:Tools/Editing tools
- Wiki Editing Guidelines
- If you are having difficulty with getting the wiki to do what you want, look for examples on Wikipedia. If you're still stumped, try something simpler, or ask RealGrouchy for editing help.
Final Note on Contributing
Wiki is intended for collaborative work and for immediate access to start writing. Because the wiki is new and lots of discussion still takes place on the mailing list, we strongly encourage you to announce new pages or major changes to the list.
We hope you don't find this too complicated, and that you do find it fun to work on the Marketing Project!
Page created 12:00, 5 February 2006 (CET) by Cdriga
- Major revision 07:33, 23 February 2006 (CET) by RealGrouchy