How to assure good quality of video recordings
This article deals with achieving great quality for video recordings at events like conferences etc. Both OOoCons at Barcelona 2007 and Beijing 2008 showed significant quality issues for the results of the video recordings, that could have been prevented by better preparation.
- 1 Organizational Team
- 2 Speakers
Work with AV professionals
- An AV professional for every lecture room
- (Semi-)Professional cameras
- Lapel Microphones for the speakers
- Handheld microphones for the audience (questions)
- Four-channel mixer
- Lighting (strongly depending on the overall environment)
- Spares for microphones, cables, light bulbs etc.