From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
Revision as of 11:03, 16 November 2005 by Frank Schoenheit
This is a (more technically orientated) page about the integration of HSQLDB engine into OpenOffice.org.
Things To Do
- localize error messages (currently all hard-coded English)
- get rid of the "default_schema=true" parameter?
connection settings which are currently necessary to connect to HSQLDB embedded in an OpenOffice.org database file
- storage_key: unique key which globally identifies the connection/storage
- fileaccess_class_name: Name of the class implementing the file access
- default_schema=true: lets HSQLDB behave as if it doesn't support schemas
- retrieving statements underlying a VIEW
this would allow editable views in OOo
This would allow to get rid of the temporary files which are currently needed when working on the embedded HSQLDB, and thus remove some performance penalties