From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
< Extensions‎ | website‎ | Minutes
Revision as of 16:21, 10 April 2008 by Tbo (Talk | contribs)

Jump to: navigation, search


11:00–11:43 CEST


  • Thorsten Bosbach (IRC: bosi)
  • Martin Damboldt (IRC: mdamboldt)
  • Laurent Godaard (IRC: lgodaard)
  • Bettina Haberer (IRC: bettina-h)

Minute Taker: TBO (lgodard, MD, ST, NF, JSC, BH, TBO)

Action Items

Action Items
Item Owner Status Due Date
2_2007-10-04: Provide infrastructure for localization of static content TBO in progress
3_2007-10-04: Propose workflow for localization of static content JSC stalled after 2_2007-10-04
1_2007-11-15: Send mail to submitters who filed extension descriptions in languages other then English JSC done
1_2008_02_28: Provide a draft regarding enhancement of the extension site to provide also single templates and cliparts. BH in progress end of April 2008
2008_04_10: Ask Stella about putting the new branding from www.openoffice.org onto the extension site; Most important would be the banner on top. MD new

Comments on Action Items

  • 1_2007-11-15: I, TBO, talked to JSC, he did it already a long time ago.

Round Table

  • European time is reference; Meeting time will always be 10:00 CE(S)T
  • lgodard asked about how process is to translate an extension itself, nobody knows; he will ask JSC.
  • Next meeting is on 2008-04-24.

IRC Details

Personal tools