From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
< Extensions‎ | website‎ | Minutes‎ | 2007-10
Revision as of 09:19, 15 November 2007 by Lgodard (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search
(10:09:18) b_osi: Welcome to the weekly Extension site meeting. We will go through the action items first and then some open discussion.
(10:09:41) b_osi: 2_2007-10-04: Clarify infrastructure for localization of static content with Thorsten
(10:09:55) b_osi: It's still in progress.
(10:10:31) jsc: well it's more your turn than mine. I haven't really time to work on it ;-)
(10:10:51) jsc: you are the localization hero
(10:11:01) b_osi: stop it, please ;-)
(10:11:02) lgodard: b_osi: any work with andreas ma,ntke ?
(10:11:32) b_osi: not this week.
(10:12:00) b_osi: 1_2007-10-11: Set up mail address for feedback reporting: lgodard
(10:12:21) lgodard: b_osi: the abuse ?
(10:12:47) lgodard: b_osi: it is ok now, but list has been opened to all project memeber
(10:13:06) lgodard: thanks to stefan for its help
(10:13:56) lgodard: b_osi: so ok, done
(10:14:15) b_osi: 2_2007-10-18: Create a standard mail to contact submitters who filed extension descriptions in languages other then English: lgodard/MD
(10:14:39) lgodard: we validated the mail on ML last week
(10:14:52) lgodard: who is in charge to send this mail ?
(10:15:31) b_osi: good question :-) the extension repository community volunteer ;-)
(10:15:59) b_osi: how many extensions needs to get notified? only the 2 spain ones?
(10:16:24) jsc: with the nice feed it shouldn't be a problem to detect it ...
(10:16:33) jsc: I can do it
(10:16:44) cbosdonnat a quitté le salon (quit: Remote closed the connection)
(10:17:05) jsc: lgodard: can you send me the mail draft to ensure that i take the right one
(10:17:23) lgodard: jsc: ok, i'll do. But i think it is on mailing list. btx, i do it
(10:18:05) jsc: i know, if there is only one version, it's fine
(10:18:20) lgodard: jsc: better ask MD ? may be he has some things more ?
(10:18:22) b_osi: I thin it is on: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Extensions/website/submission
(10:18:41) jsc: i will do when he is back (he is sick as well)
(10:18:44) lgodard: b_osi: yes, seems
(10:18:48) cbosdonnat [n=cedric@lal69-3-82-241-209-76.fbx.proxad.net] est entré dans le salon
(10:19:02) lgodard: jsc: he is in the same office than stefan ?
(10:19:13) jsc: b_osi: ok thanks
(10:19:48) b_osi: action items closed; - open discussion ?
(10:20:17) lgodard: not for today for me
(10:20:24) b_osi: 3...
(10:20:29) jsc: same for me and i have to leave now
(10:20:33) b_osi: 2...
(10:20:33) ***lgodard is in a good mood and do not see BADs here 
(10:20:35) b_osi: 1...
(10:20:52) b_osi: closed this weeks meeting, see you next week - bye
(10:20:57) lgodard: bye
(10:21:02) _KAMI_: bye
(10:21:04) jsc: bye
Personal tools