Calc FAQ - Miscellaneous questions
From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
This page has FAQs about OpenOffice.org Calc that don't fit into the other Calc FAQ sections.
- How I change the order of sheets in my spreadsheet?
- How can I create a spreadsheet that is right-to-left oriented?
- How can I delete cell contents immediately with the backspace key like in Excel?
- How can I extend the Calc functions by some extensions?
- How can I rename a sheet?
- How can I see the row and column captions as I scroll through a sheet that is larger than my display?
- How can I start OpenOffice.org Calc instead of Writer?
- How can I use cells from different Calc files?
- How do I add up cells, depending on some conditions?
- How do I protect cells in my spreadsheet?
- How do I use arrays in Calc?
- How do I use regular expressions in Calc?
- How is a variable date inserted into a spreadsheet cell?
- How to make a checkbox change according to data in another cell?
- I want to select two cells that are not adjacent, but holding down the CTRL key does not seem to work. How can I perform this action?
- What's the maximum number of rows and cells for a spreadsheet file?
- What is the fastest way to copy a calculation to all rows?
- Where can I find more documentation for Calc?
- Where do I find more detailed descriptions of Calc functions?