Calc FAQ - File handling
From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
This page has FAQs about file handling in OpenOffice.org Calc. This list is ordered by popularity. The most popular FAQs are at the top. But also have a look at the bottom to find any new entries.
- How do I open a tab-delimited file in OpenOffice.org Spreadsheet? What if I have a different type of delimiter?
- My formula from an Excel worksheet doesn't work!
- Is it possible to open a Microsoft Excel file that is protected by a password in Calc?
- How do I insert external data into an existing Calc spreadsheet file?
- Why does Calc refuse to open my .txt file?
- How do I output my spreadsheet data as an ASCII, delimited text file?
- A large Calc spreadsheet was converted from another application. Some of my rows are missing! What happened?