The OpenOffice.org Administration Guide describes how to administer an Apache OpenOffice network installation. The guide is intended for system administrators who are responsible for the installation and setup of Apache OpenOffice on a server.
This guide divides information about Apache OpenOffice administration into several chapters:
- Customizing Apache OpenOffice on a network
- Customizing the Apache OpenOffice user interface
- Restricting functionality in Apache OpenOffice
- Accessing user profile settings on an LDAP server
- Configuring Printers, Faxes, and Fonts
|Content on this page is licensed under the Public Documentation License (PDL).|