From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
Revision as of 20:49, 14 November 2005 by Michael
What it contains
cppu contains type definitions and the implementation of the core of UNO. The exported API consists of C functions and a few C++ inline class definitions.
cppu is ABI stable and part of the ODK (and URE).
- binary UNO representation of an XInterface implementation.
- binary UNO representation of the core of (half) a Bridge
- binary UNO representation of an UNO Any value.
- functions for manipulating UNO sequences. The binary representation is that of SAL sequences.
- Types and functions for manipulating UNO type descriptions.
- namespace com::sun::star::uno
- C++ wrapper (template) classes for UNO Any, Sequence, TypeDescription
- Reference<T> wrapper class for UNO XInterface
- Implementation of thread pools, Any functions, Sequence functions, etc.
- Code for locating and loading UNO bridges