From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
Additional agenda for regular taking place face 2 face (F2F) meetings of the Community Council
2010-02-04/05 (F2F Meeting in Hamburg)
- situation after finishing the proposed acquisition of Sun by Oracle
- status update on the activities around OOo branding
- talking about long term expectations for the project (what does each of us expect for the next one, two years. Or would he/she like to achieve)
- global community: how did activities the last years, to broaden the basis work out, and what to do next/more.
- the inner and outer community. Some nasty words, indicating our very most important sponsor, Oracle, and the other very important members that are needed so much. Clear development over the past years where the two work closer together. Review the status quo and brainstorming further steps.
- education project: an important project in our community. Yet, from the past, that 'in' is not always clear. What is the situation and what can we contribute to improve
- evaluation of the documented CC goals
- how are our internal processes as council: how do we prepare and hold meetings, how we accept/assign AI's and fit those in our agenda's, how we collect and select topics.
- CC information channels, like the idea of having a CC section in the OOo news letter. Or the general question: if the CC should be more visible and present in the public.
- do we have/need communication strategies against potential bad attacks on OOo or how we can encounter such things effectively
- greening OpenOffice.org: In the draft cfl for OOoCon2011 there is a great statement about our attitude towards the environment. How can those words be brought more in practice.
- discuss budget plans for 2010 in detail
- support of regional OOo conferences, mainly budget