From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
Agenda items for the next Meeting
Next meeting: December 17 2009
- List of AIs of previous meeting for approval
- AI is Louis: prepare a wiki page with events for budget planning.
- Trademark Policy ST to take back to trademark list; additional AI ST: add new CC members to list (done)
- Elections: first cycle is finished. Next steps:
- Jürgen: Update council webpage (done)
- Louis: Notification to broader community about results (done)
- Louis: Initiate phase 2 of the new election for Martin, Pavel, John.
- Louis: advertise public part at #ooocouncilpub in the beginning before next council meeting
- OpenOffice.org Internship
- Martin to put together a proposal for hiring a technical writer to document getting started on OOo development.
- AI: "Winter of Code"; Cor to own and cry for help if required.; list to be used is mentoring @ ooo
- Distribution infrastructure (Bouncer); Wait for results of testing (prepared by Florian) - MirrorBrain looks like a good replacement for Bouncer but MI needs sorting. AI: John to talk to Florian to see if we should hire someone to develop the MI
- l10n infrastructure (Pootle): ST: Pootle version upgrade imminent beginnig 2010; AI: Owner?: find better tool that is a closer fit, if necessary
- Procedures for retirement of a project in Incubator and NLC. Louis: deliver final wording after the discussion that was on the mail list - carry forward
- Proposal for handling incubator and NLC projects. Louis: come with clear proposal, so we can put it on the agenda for a future meeting - carry forward
- Budget 2010: AI: all budget holders to submit their requests for a share of this 100k. See proposal from Matthias 
- Council coordinator: choosing ST's successor (for the period from February 2010 - May 2010).
Minutes of Previous Meetings
To be found here