Difference between revisions of "Community Council/Agenda"

From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
m (Small revision to fit to the new proposal)
(New Agenda Agenda and Work Status)
Line 9: Line 9:
 
== Agenda and Work Status  ==
 
== Agenda and Work Status  ==
  
in work
+
=== Minutes  ===
 +
 
 +
{| class="prettytable sortable"
 +
|-
 +
! scope="col" | ID<br>
 +
! scope="col" | Topic<br>
 +
! scope="col" | Status<br>
 +
! scope="col" | Responsible<br>
 +
! scope="col" | Last Update<br>
 +
! scope="col" | Details<br>
 +
|-
 +
| 0<br>
 +
| List of Action Items of previous meeting for approval<br>
 +
| ''none''<br>
 +
| all<br>
 +
| 2010-03-20<br>
 +
|
 +
*Meeting minutes of previous meeting at [[Community_Council/Minutes#2010-03-18|Minutes#2010-03-18]]<br>
 +
 
 +
|-
 +
| 2010-03-04#1 <br>
 +
| CC Elections (Martin, Pavel, John) <br>
 +
| Accepted<br>
 +
| Louis, Christoph <br>
 +
| 2010-03-18<br>
 +
|
 +
*Mail for nominations have been done; several nominations received.<br>
 +
*Next phase, introduction of the nominees, will be started.
 +
*Overall status can be tracked at [[Community Council/Elections/2010-03|Elections/2010-03]].
 +
*Next steps: Christoph will announce the next phase "introduction".<br>
 +
 
 +
|-
 +
| 2010-03-04#2 <br>
 +
| Refresh Incubator and NLC Project processes <br>
 +
| Accepted<br>
 +
| Louis <br>
 +
| 2010-03-18<br>
 +
|
 +
*No new proposal available. Louis will work on that.<br>
 +
*Next steps: Will be discussed in next meeting.
 +
 
 +
|-
 +
| 2010-03-04#3 <br>
 +
| Publicize the open slot at the start of the CC meetings <br>
 +
| Accepted<br>
 +
| Martin <br>
 +
| 2010-03-18<br>
 +
|
 +
*According to Martin, the current proposal has to be reworked. It is being worked on.<br>
 +
*It has been clarified to provide this "open slot" on a regular basis (e.g. monthly, or each CC meeting).<br>
 +
*Proposal: Martin will provide a new proposal in the next few days.<br>
 +
 
 +
|-
 +
| 2010-03-04#4 <br>
 +
| Work with Clayton on estimates for Developing developers documentation<br>
 +
| Accepted<br>
 +
| Jürgen <br>
 +
| 2010-03-18<br>
 +
|
 +
*New proposal has been sent to the list by Jürgen ([http://council.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=discuss&msgNo=2505 here]). The basic idea is to provide bounties instead of contracting one writer.<br>
 +
*All CC members are asked to comment the proposal on the CC mailing list.
 +
*For any proposal, the development budget may require an upgrade. Matthias, Stefan and Martin will provide a proposal (Cor will join, see 2010-03-04#5).
 +
*Reminder to keep an eye how to provide consistency for the different pieces. Will be discussed with Clayton.<br>
 +
*Next steps: Ongoing discussion on the CC mailing list.<br>
 +
 
 +
|-
 +
| 2010-03-04#5 <br>
 +
| OpenOffice.org Internship (was: Talk to Google about 2010 SoC)<br>
 +
| Accepted<br>
 +
| Cor, John <br>
 +
| 2010-03-18<br>
 +
|
 +
*We have been informed that Google refuses projects from OpenOffice.org. It had been decided before to go for the own "OpenOffice.org Internship" in that situation.
 +
*A draft for the internship program is worked out ([[OpenOffice.org Internship|here]]). All CC members are asked to comment this proposal on the CC mailing list before Tuesday March 23.
 +
*Budget may be possible issue, since required for here and for documentation (AI 2010-03-04#4). Cor will join the discussion to work on a proposal.
 +
*Next steps:
 +
**Cor joins the the budget discussion.
 +
**Prepare approval and launch asap.
 +
 
 +
|-
 +
| 2010-03-04#6 <br>
 +
| Talk to Education Project Leads about structure and remit <br>
 +
| Accepted<br>
 +
| John, Cor <br>
 +
| 2010-03-18<br>
 +
|
 +
*Cor to prepare a draft and present it to the Community Council. Nothing done yet.
 +
*Next steps: Will be discussed in next meeting.<br>
 +
 
 +
|-
 +
| 2010-03-04#7 <br>
 +
| Talk to NLC about ‘NLC of the Month’ for OOo Newsletter <br>
 +
| Accepted<br>
 +
| Charles <br>
 +
| 2010-03-18<br>
 +
|
 +
*Inteview with the Irish team has been done. No further information available by his deputy (Leif).<br>
 +
*Next steps: Charles is asked to provide updates on the CC mailing list.<br>
 +
 
 +
|}
  
 
== Minutes of Previous Meetings  ==
 
== Minutes of Previous Meetings  ==

Revision as of 22:55, 20 March 2010

Upcoming Meeting

Date: 2010-04-01

Time: 18.30 UTC (click on the link to show world clock times)

Location: IRC

Agenda and Work Status

Minutes

ID
Topic
Status
Responsible
Last Update
Details
0
List of Action Items of previous meeting for approval
none
all
2010-03-20
2010-03-04#1
CC Elections (Martin, Pavel, John)
Accepted
Louis, Christoph
2010-03-18
  • Mail for nominations have been done; several nominations received.
  • Next phase, introduction of the nominees, will be started.
  • Overall status can be tracked at Elections/2010-03.
  • Next steps: Christoph will announce the next phase "introduction".
2010-03-04#2
Refresh Incubator and NLC Project processes
Accepted
Louis
2010-03-18
  • No new proposal available. Louis will work on that.
  • Next steps: Will be discussed in next meeting.
2010-03-04#3
Publicize the open slot at the start of the CC meetings
Accepted
Martin
2010-03-18
  • According to Martin, the current proposal has to be reworked. It is being worked on.
  • It has been clarified to provide this "open slot" on a regular basis (e.g. monthly, or each CC meeting).
  • Proposal: Martin will provide a new proposal in the next few days.
2010-03-04#4
Work with Clayton on estimates for Developing developers documentation
Accepted
Jürgen
2010-03-18
  • New proposal has been sent to the list by Jürgen (here). The basic idea is to provide bounties instead of contracting one writer.
  • All CC members are asked to comment the proposal on the CC mailing list.
  • For any proposal, the development budget may require an upgrade. Matthias, Stefan and Martin will provide a proposal (Cor will join, see 2010-03-04#5).
  • Reminder to keep an eye how to provide consistency for the different pieces. Will be discussed with Clayton.
  • Next steps: Ongoing discussion on the CC mailing list.
2010-03-04#5
OpenOffice.org Internship (was: Talk to Google about 2010 SoC)
Accepted
Cor, John
2010-03-18
  • We have been informed that Google refuses projects from OpenOffice.org. It had been decided before to go for the own "OpenOffice.org Internship" in that situation.
  • A draft for the internship program is worked out (here). All CC members are asked to comment this proposal on the CC mailing list before Tuesday March 23.
  • Budget may be possible issue, since required for here and for documentation (AI 2010-03-04#4). Cor will join the discussion to work on a proposal.
  • Next steps:
    • Cor joins the the budget discussion.
    • Prepare approval and launch asap.
2010-03-04#6
Talk to Education Project Leads about structure and remit
Accepted
John, Cor
2010-03-18
  • Cor to prepare a draft and present it to the Community Council. Nothing done yet.
  • Next steps: Will be discussed in next meeting.
2010-03-04#7
Talk to NLC about ‘NLC of the Month’ for OOo Newsletter
Accepted
Charles
2010-03-18
  • Inteview with the Irish team has been done. No further information available by his deputy (Leif).
  • Next steps: Charles is asked to provide updates on the CC mailing list.

Minutes of Previous Meetings

To be found here.

Personal tools