Difference between revisions of "Communication"
From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
* OpenOffice.org uses [http://
* OpenOffice.org uses [http://.apache.org/mailing-lists.html mailing lists/newsgroups for detailed discussions].<ref>Those can also be used via other services, for example: [http://old.nabble.com/OpenOffice-f12770.html nabble], [http://dir.gmane.org/index.php?prefix=gmane.comp.openoffice gmane], [http://markmail.org/search/?q=openoffice markmail], [http://www.mail-archive.com/find.php?domains=www.mail-archive.com&q=openoffice&sa=Search&sitesearch=www.mail-archive.com&client=pub-7266757337600734&forid=1&lists=all mail-archive] and [http://marc.info/ MARC].</ref>
Revision as of 11:56, 24 April 2014
The most important ways of communication in the OpenOffice.org project are:
- Users of OpenOffice.org will find help, tips and advice on the User Community Forums.
- The OpenOffice.org Wiki (where you are right now) is also an important way of communication, especially for specifications and development documentation.
- An alternative planning wiki for the migration and project oriented initiatives is located on the following site.