OpenOffice.org CWS Upload FTP/FTPS Server
FTP Service Details
- Ftp Server Name: qa-upload.services.openoffice.org
- Current User Terms
- anonymous User: is allowed to download files
- to establish authenticated session: Use your OpenOffice.org User account and password. (Be aware that your password is transfered without any encryption on traditional ftp sessions)
- authenticated User: allowed to up/download files
- authentication methodes: SSL suport is enabled for command channel. It's also possible to use traditional ftp Service without any encryption
- File access: all files are forced to be owned by a common local system User. Please be aware that you able overwrite other files
- Current File upload Terms
- CWS upload: it might be a good idea to create a directory using the CWS Name and put all related files into that directory.
- Each upload will be scanned for known viruses. All positive Files will be moved into Quarantine (There is no errormessage;-)
- Uploading of Archives more than 250MB will be treated as infected Files
- Currently files will be hold for 30 Day's
FTP Client Details
reported to work in SSL Mode with this Server.
Issues and Features
To report an issue or request a feature please open an Issue described at: http://qa.openoffice.org/issue_handling/project_issues.html#oooinfrastructure
Please use component "www" and subcomponent "openoffice.org website general issues"