OpenOffice.org CWS Upload FTP/FTPS Server
FTP Service Details
- Ftp Server Name: qa-upload.services.openoffice.org
- Current User Terms
- anonymous User: is allowed to download files
- to establish authenticated session: Use your OpenOffice.org User account and password. (Be aware that your password is transfered without any encryption on traditional ftp sessions)
- authenticated User: allowed to up/download files
- authentication methodes: SSL suport is enabled for command channel. It's also possible to use traditional ftp Service without any encryption
- File access: all files are forced to be owned by a common local system User. Please be aware that you able overwrite other files
- Current File upload Terms
- CWS upload: it might be a good idea to create a directory using the CWS Name and put all related files into that directory.
- Each upload will be scanned for known viruses. All positive Files will be moved into Quarantine (There is no errormessage;-)
- Uploading of Archives more than 250MB will be treated as infected Files
FTP Client Details
reported to work in SSL Mode with this Server.
Issues and Features
To report an issue or request a feature please open an Issue described at: http://qa.openoffice.org/issue_handling/project_issues.html#oooinfrastructure
Please use component "www" and subcomponent "openoffice.org website general issues"