Visual Concept Proposals
These logos are not official, for a list of official logos visit here.
The artwork here is not (yet) meant for public representation. Even if it is licensed under an open source license, the name "OpenOffice.org" is trademarked.
The Art Project wants to provide a new basis for OpenOffice.org's visual branding. Therefore we start working on a new logo as well as on branding elements that can be used for OOo representation with and without the name "OpenOffice.org".
At the moment we want to create a set of logo proposals that can be presented to the community at the OpenOffice.org Conference in Orvieto. Because of the short time frame collection of logo proposals is limited until the 24th of October.
Follow these guidelines when submitting artwork please:
- License: Open source license, recommended: LGPL to be able to include it in the main program one day.
- Font: Open source font, recommended: liberation font familiy
- Color language: recommended: present icon colors and the "OOoBlue" from the present logo (RGB: 6,52,140)
- Graphical elements: recommended: Basic ideas kept from present branding bugs: Gull/gulls, "S"-curve from the icons.
- Additional information: Please comment your design giving a short reasoning of your idea and it's implementation.
Please keep your images in a medium sized box so that we don't have massive images stretching the page.
The image description box should contain
- a logo name we can refer to when we talk about it on the mailing list
- your name
- the license
You may copy an existing entry and replace the parts with your data.
Letters of OOo presented in a different way.
OpenOffice.org text is just a placeholder, because this Logo should be used along an OpenOffice.org text
Works 3D and 2D and can modified various ways