3rd Mac porters meeting
2 days in the end of April or first half of May. At least 10 days notice is required prior to the date being set for our VIP.
Use Meet-o-matic to find the best date.
The following dates are not possible (chronological order):
Sun's Hamburg Offices Nagelsweg 55, 20097 Hamburg 
How to get there?
The 3rd Mac porters meeting will be held at the Sun office in Hamburg. A german description to get there can be found here: 
This is a meetup of all the main Mac port developers in Sun's Hamburg offices. With the help of someone very knowledgeable on developing Mac OS X applications, in particular porting from Carbon to Cocoa.
Where to stay
These examples are from http://wiki.mozilla.org/Calendar:Hamburg_2008_-_F2F_Meeting
- Junges Hotel
- Hanse Clipper Haus Boardinghouse nice location
- Wedina nice location
- SAS Radisson (Favorite, good public transportation)
- Dorint Novotel Hamburg Alster
Please add to the list anyone who is looking to attend.
- Apple VIP
- Shaun McDonald (Depends on work)
- Florian Heckl (if we find a more suitable weekend or via video conference)
- Stephan Schaefer
- Philipp Lohmann
- Herbert Duerr
What to Fix
This is a list of things that need to be fixed. Links to issues are useful. As many "stuck" or no Apple developer documentation things as possible. You may well want to take a look at Mac_OS_X_Porting_-_Roadmap for ideas
- Compile on Intel for PPC (if time UB)
- Proxy icon in the title bar
- Use of the apple remote, especially for presentations
- Printing to PDF to keep links in the same way as iWork does it. 
- Translating the native dialogs to the Community supported languages (that Apple doesn't support).
- Compiling on Leopard to run on Tiger/Compiling the QuickLook plugin on Tiger 
- Import/Export of iWork documents